Besides being an itchy nuisance mosquitoes can cause a variety of health issues including St. Louis Encephalitis and West Nile Virus. A coordinated effort must be made between you, the homeowner, and us, your pest control company to get THEM before they get YOU!
- Once or twice a week empty water from flower pots, pet food and water dishes, bird baths, swimming pool covers, buckets, barrels, and cans.
- Check for clogged drain gutters and clean them out!
- Remove discarded tires and other items that could collect water.
- Plug tree holes, a common breeding ground for many types of mosquitoes.
- Turn over large items in your yard that commonly collect and hold rainwater.
- Fix leaky outdoor faucets and make sure lids on trash cans are secure.
- Design an exterior barrier treatment program specifically for your home and property.
- Implement that program from April through October.
- Deliver to you, in writing, conditions present on your property that may be providing a safe haven for mosquitoes
Call today, 410-272-BUGS(2847) to have someone inspect your property and give you a no obligation, no cost estimate.
Remember…get THEM before they get YOU!